Main Types of Co-curricular Activities
- Band enhances creative thinking of the students.
- It gives them the chance to create beauty and elicit emotion.
- It provides them an outlet to be ingenious and be involved in something other than athletics. It improves brain synapses.
- Band allows students a chance to practice emotions, fine motor skills, discipline, rigor, persistence and teamwork.
- It teaches them to work together in an environment where everyone is important all the time wherein everyone wins and no one is ever on the bench.