The school has its own school discipline that should be considered while they are seeking admission in the school. Our school students should follow all the school disciplines which help them in molding to a better individual. The school discipline rules are as follows:
a) It should be given due consideration that Parents/Guardians are requested to ensure that their children reach the school on time and are fetched in time after the last bell. The school shall look after the children for a maximum period of 30 minutes before and after the school.
b) It should be given due consideration that the Pupils must reach the school 10 minutes before the first bell. Late arrivals will be sent home at the parent’s risk.
c) It should be given due consideration that the responsibility of escorting children to and from the school rests with Parents/ Guardians. The school will not be responsible if the children stay out from the school during its working hours. The school shall try to ensure the safety of children within the school premises only.
d) It should be given due consideration that the students are strictly forbidden to go out of school during school hours without, obtaining permission from the Principal.
e) It should be given due consideration that the irregular attendance, habitual lack of interest in work, words or action opposed to good conduct, cheating, stealing, misconduct even outside the school premises or any other practice liable to affect the good name of the school, are sufficient reason for the dismissal of the child from school
f) It should be given due consideration that the exchange of articles or money transaction between pupils is not allowed.
g) It should be given due consideration that the visitors are not allowed to enter the class rooms during school hours. They are requested to contact the school authorities.
h) It should be given due consideration that the students should maintain discipline in the class room.
i) It should be given due consideration that the students should observe silence, during the time of prayer and when lessons are being explained by the teachers.
j) It should be given due consideration that the no child is permitted to leave the class during class hours.
k) It should be given due consideration that no child is permitted to enter the staff room.
l) It should be given due consideration that books, stationery bags, tiffin boxes, tie; belt should bear the name and class of the owner. The school will not be responsible for lost articles, but the authorities will make an effort to trace the lost article, if the loss is reported promptly.
m) It should be given due consideration that no book other than school books should be brought to the school without the sanction of the teacher.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS GUIDELINES:
There are certain guidelines we consider that parents should know. These guidelines are framed as per the school’s discipline. So, in order to secure all that is best in the education of your children, the maximum co-operation between parents and school authorities is desirable. Parents or guardians should look into their children’s school manual everyday and see that the lessons and home work assigned or the next day are done. Children should be encouraged to cultivate the habit of neatness in their personality, clothes and books.
As your children advance in age, guide them to become resourceful and useful members of both home and country. Encourage self-help in work and study. The information of good work habits early in life inculcates in children the idea of dignity of work, a fundamental personal virtue for the successful careers in life.
- Parents and guardians must help the school authorities in moulding the character of their children. They are, therefore most earnestly requested to see-
a. That the rules of the school are carefully observed by their children.
b. That their children come to school regularly and neatly dressed.
c. That they insist on their children devoting to study at least two hours every day.
d. That they examine the monthly record of attendance; conduct an application and any other remarks in their children’s school manual.
- The school accepts no responsibility if a student is obliged to return home during class hours for failure to be punished at the discretion of the Principal.
- A student found guilty of breaking school regulations or committing any act of indiscipline is liable to be punished at the discretion of the Principal.
- Visiting students or teachers during school hours is strictly forbidden. Permission is to be obtained from Principal.
- The engagement of private tutors, whether of the school staff or otherwise is not recommended as it is injurious to proper study. It should be not done except in consultation with the Principal.
- Failure of parents to co-operate with the school authorities in the education and discipline of their children in the school may necessitate the removal of the child from the school.
- Students coming to school without the diary will be asked to buy the same immediately from the office.