Personal hygiene is a factor of concern these days. It should be made compulsory to follow these things with great concern. We stress on the personal hygiene and it is a request to all the parents that they should personally take care of their children in terms of hygiene. The following are the rules related with the hygiene:
• Rule no 1: It should be given due emphasis on the fact that if a pupil is suffering from a contagious disease, the Principal should be informed as soon as possible and the pupil must not be sent to the school until the danger of spreading the infection is over.
• Rule no 2: It should be given due emphasis on the fact that students are expected to wear clean and proper uniform. The clothes should not be skin tight.
• Rule no 3: It should be given due emphasis on the fact that boys must have their hair cut regularly. Girls with long hair should neatly tie them with black ribbons. Girls with short hair should have them neatly combed. Care should be taken to keep them off the face with plain black bands.
• Rule no 4: It should be given due emphasis on the fact that finger nails must be cut regularly and kept clean.
• Rule no 5: It should be given due emphasis on the fact that students must wash hands before and after eating.
• Rule no 6: It should be given due emphasis on the fact that all children must bring clean napkins along with their Tiffin’s.
• Rule no 7: It should be given due emphasis on the fact that students should eat slowly and must not drop or spill any food.
There are certain courtesy rules that should be adhered by both the students and their parents. They should be followed with great interest and should be followed looking that it should not harm the dignity of the school. Here are some courtesy rules:
- It should be considered that the students should always greet their teachers, elders and friends in a pleasant and audible tone of voice, whenever they meet them in school or outside.
- It should be considered that they should ask or answer questions politely
- It should be considered that they shall talk in a distinct and clear voice and avoid the use of slang, loud talk. They must take care not to interrupt anyone who is talking.
Guidelines for parents:
- There are certain guidelines meant for the parents. It should be given due consideration. These are as follows:
- It should be noted that the management committee reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the school.
- It should be noted that the Parents are advised to buy the books and exercise books, uniforms for their ward from the school or authorized dealers.
- It should be noted that the all correspondence should be addressed to the Principal.
- It should be noted that the school will not be responsible for any injury or bodily harm that may inadvertently occur to any student during the pursuit of normal school or extracurricular activities.
- It should be noted that the parents are expected not to disturb teaching. They should not enter classrooms during class hours. They may meet the teachers on Parents teachers meeting days or during the visiting hours with prior appointment.
- It should be noted that the punctuality will be strictly enforced upon the students.
- It should be noted that the parents/Guardian is allowed to meet the Principal between 10.00 am to 11.30 am.
- It should be noted that the student going from Pre Primary to Primary level (Std 1) will have to undergo readmission procedure.
- It should be noted that the parents are requested to take their wards home after school hours within maximum 10 minutes.