The students are admitted generally to Nursery and other classes, if there are vacancies. Before the official admission, the candidate has to register him or herself on the prescribed registration form from the school office. The registration form should be carefully filled in and signed by the parents or the guardian. The following must be enclosed along with the registration form:
• The latest passport size photograph (4).
• Attested copy of birth certificate.
• The progress report of the school last attended and transfer certificate in case of coming from other schools.
• Two self addressed, sufficiently stamped envelopes.
There are certain withdrawal rules that should be considered while seeking admission in our school. These withdrawal statements hold a very high position in our school’s record. It’s our prime responsibility to present all the withdrawal rules before seeking admission in our school. Here are the withdrawal rules:
- Rule no 1: It should be given due consideration that before withdrawing a student from the school the guardian must send an application and formally fill in the prescribed form at least 3 days in advance.
- Rule no 2: It should be given due consideration that leaving certificate will be issued only after all the dues to the school has been paid for the session.
- Rule no 3: It should be given due consideration that the irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework disobedience disrespect to members of the school, staff, bad moral influence and communicable diseases harmful to other students will result in the removal of the students from the school.
- Rule no 4: It should be given due consideration that the Principal may at her absolute discretion require any parent at any time to take his/his word out of school.